How can you forecast your potential future revenues?
You learn how to check your revenue potential in 3 steps
- Select Revenue Model
- Define a typical Customer Contract
- Create a forecast for these Customers
Select Revenue Model
Add a revenue stream and select from list of pre-defined revenue models
For Securly, we select a SaaS subscription Case.
Define typical Customer Contract
Enter assumptions for a typical customer subscription contract, e.g.
- Number of Customers at beginning of period
- Average Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Price Expansion upon Renewal
- Customer Churn upon Renewal
- Billing Period
- Payment Terms
Link Forecast Model
Link a forecast model matching best your go-to-market, e.g.
- direct customer acquisition
- Sales Team
- Sales Partners
For Securly, we select Sales Team Model best representing going to market as an Enterprise Software Company.
Check your Revenue Potential
We show you several ways to check the revenue potential of your idea.
Find more information on our help portal: